Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bathroom Cleaner


Another favorite item of mine. I love Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Lemon Verbana Bathroom Cleaner. I love to use Bathroom Cleaners that will keep my bathroom smellin fresh and clean for days. I do clean my bathroom at least twice a week but you know how fast the clean smell can disappear in a bathroom. This stuff is amazing. My eleven year old son doesn't exactly have the best aim with his toothpaste and spit that goes along with it, a couple of days of two to three times a day brushing and his bathroom sink is blue rather than white. Not only did this cleaner take off the caked on toothpaste mess with just one wipe but four days later and my bathroom still smells just the same. I could not ask for a better cleaner. The smell is amazing as well. And let's all admit, when cleaning is easier and the scent just warms us up, it does add a little perk to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment